Let’s smash 2019 Nae Limits style!
Visit Scotland’s “most accessible” Outdoor Activity Centre
White Water Rafting, Canyoning, Tubing, Quad Biking and many more Awesome Adventure Activities!
Lets cut to the chase, we are;
- One of Scotland’s longest established Outdoor Activity Centres – 19 years young
- Easily accessible in Highland Perthshire, our location is a unique benefit
- We offer over 14 water and land adventure activities
- We are a large activity centre with an on-site cafe able to accommodate large (or small groups)
- We offer a unique choice of AALA approved adventure activities and outdoor learning ventures for schools
- We are stag friendly, hen friendly and also love to see couples and families
- Booking is simple – check online availability or call us on 01796 482600 to speak to our team.
We have over 14 adrenalin-fuelled water and land adventure activities for you to experience, stag weekends, hen weekends, family activity breaks, team building events or a day out to remember. Tackle some of the best White Water Rafting Scotland has to offer or kick up your Canyoning a gear in one of our private exclusive venues or get dirty on our Quad Biking Trek. Activity & Accommodation Packages are perfect for Stag & Hen Weekends, Team Building Breaks or a weekend break in Perthshire. Nae Limits have many awesome adventure activities available all year round. Summer and Winter we offer adventure experiences; all of which can be purchased as Gift Experience Vouchers, valid for 12 months. We offer white water rafting, quad biking and clay pigeon shooting all year round. In the summer months we like to get wet: Canyoning and Adventure Tubing are just some of the outdoor water activities that you can join us for that adrenaline buzz. Nae Limits also offers a children’s outdoor activity programme: The Wee Limits Adventure Academy offers children outdoor adventures and holiday activities for “wee adventurers” aged 5-12.