Family Activities & Things to Do in Perthshire?
Family Adventure Activities including Rafting and Gorge Walking for age 6yrs and up.
Family Adventure Pass (2 Adults + 2 Kids (14 and under)) – The Perfect Summer Holiday Family Adventure.
Nae Limits encourage all ages to try our activities from 6 to 60 so all the family can take part in our adventure activities!
We can cater for children from the age of 6 upwards however this is weather permitting and we do ask that you mention the age of your children on booking. Nae Limits offer fun Family Activities and Adventure Activities for the whole family and as a fully AALA licensed centre, you can rest assured that the children are well catered for and looked after.
Throughout the seasons, the family activities and adventure activities available for families and children do vary. Below is a list of our adventure activities which are available to 18yrs and under.
- River Tay Rafting : Ages 6 yrs upwards (March – October)
- Gorge Walking : Ages 8 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Canyoning : Ages 12 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Adventure Tubing : 8 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Whitewater Tubing : 14 yrs upwards (April – October)
- Quad Biking : 16yrs upwards (All year round)
- Paintball : 12 yrs upwards (All year round)
Looking for a fun filled family day out during the Summer Holidays?
The Family Adventure Pass covers 2 Adults and 2 Kids (14 and under) For a Fun Filled Family Activity from only £120! That’s a massive saving of £60!
- River Tay Rafting – Raft the stunning six mile stretch from Aberfeldy to Grantully whilst enjoying sunshine, swimming, wildlife and whitewater rapids.
- Gorge Walking – Swim, Slide, Scramble & Jump through the wild water playground of Calvine gorge.
- Adventure Tubing & Cliff Jumping – NEW for 2018 we are pleased to include this fab family activity in the pass. This trip starts with an optional cliff jumping session then we enjoy a leisurely float down the gorgeous River Garry. (£20 supplement)
All activities are half day adventures lasting approx 3 hours and all equipment included. No matter which family adventure activity you choose we guarantee it’ll be a family day out to remember!
You can add on more places if required for a Family of 5, 6, 7 or 8… at the discounted rate of £35 for child and £40 per adult!
Check out this wonderful 5 Star Tripadvisor review if you need persuading to book your Nae Limits Family Adventure…
What an amazing time my daughter and I had Gorge Walking this morning with Nae Limits. Drew, our guide, was fantastic all the way through. He made the trip fun whilst being supportive and encouraging. He never patronised despite our lack of skill. We genuinely had the time of our lives and will definitely be back – bringing along friends and family. Such a truly memorable day. We will remember it forever.
Just enter code “FAMPASS” at the checkout to claim this fab family adventure.
Valid 6 days a week. Not valid on Saturdays.
On all family activity or adventure activities we provide;
- Clean, well maintained kit that fits as best as you can get.
- A professional, friendly guide, who is more than qualified to take you out on the river.
- Warm male and female changing rooms, with tea & coffee facilities.
- Transport to and from the Nae Limits Activity Centre so no soggy car seats
- Small group sizes – not mixed with any stag groups
- We can arrange packed lunches at an additional cost (Mum another thing ticked off your list)
- Have the peace of mind that you and the kids will have a whale of a time!!
Under 12’s do need to be accompanied by an adult or carry a parental consent form. Ages 16 – 18 can be unaccompanied but must also complete a parental consent form.
In some instances the trip may need to be tailored to your child’s age. Please mention any children on your booking and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email or phone.