Family Activities & Things to Do in Perthshire?
Family Adventure Activities including Rafting and Gorge Walking for age 6yrs and up.
Family Rafting Pass (2 Adults + 2 Kids 12 and under) – The Perfect October Holiday Family Adventure.
Nae Limits encourage all ages to try our activities from 6 to 60 so all the family can take part in our adventure activities!
We can cater for children from the age of 6 upwards however this is weather permitting and we do ask that you mention the age of your children on booking. Nae Limits offer fun Family Activities and Adventure Activities for the whole family and as a fully AALA licensed centre, you can rest assured that the children are well catered for and looked after.
Throughout the seasons, the family activities and adventure activities available for families and children do vary. Below is a list of our adventure activities which are available to 18yrs and under.
- River Tay Rafting : Ages 6 yrs upwards (March – October)
- Gorge Walking : Ages 8 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Canyoning : Ages 12 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Adventure Tubing : 12 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Whitewater Tubing : 16 yrs upwards (April – October)
- Quad Biking : 16yrs upwards (All year round)
- Paintball : 12 yrs upwards (All year round)
Looking for a fun filled family day out during the October Holidays?
The Family Rafting Pass covers 2 Adults and 2 Kids (14 and under) for River Tay Rafting. This half day adventure is perfect for families, we raft the beautiful 6 mile stretch from Aberfeldy to the famous rapids at Grantully, with plenty of fun and games along the way – we guarantee it’ll be a family day out to remember!
Just enter code “OCT17” at the checkout to claim this fab family adventure.
On all family activity or adventure activities we provide;
- Clean, well maintained kit that fits as best as you can get.
- A professional, friendly guide, who is more than qualified to take you out on the river.
- Warm male and female changing rooms, with tea & coffee facilities.
- Transport to and from the Nae Limits Activity Centre so no soggy car seats
- Small group sizes – not mixed with any stag groups
- We can arrange packed lunches at an additional cost (Mum another thing ticked off your list)
- Have the peace of mind that you and the kids will have a whale of a time!!
Under 12’s do need to be accompanied by an adult or carry a parental consent form. Ages 16 – 18 can be unaccompanied but must also complete a parental consent form.
In some instances the trip may need to be tailored to your child’s age. Please mention any children on your booking and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email or phone.