Looking for Family Activities or Things to Do in Perthshire?
Lots of Family Adventure Activities to Choose: Rafting, Gorge Walking and more.
Family Rafting Pass (2 Adults + 2 Kids under 12) only £120 – The Perfect Easter Holiday Family Adventure.
Nae Limits encourage all ages to try our activities from 6 to 60 so all the family can take part in our adventure activities!
We can cater for children from the age of 6 upwards however this is weather permitting and we do ask that you mention the age of your children on booking. Nae Limits offer fun Family Activities and Adventure Activities for the whole family and as a fully AALA licensed centre, you can rest assured that the children are well catered for and looked after. Mum & Dad can enjoy the stunning Scottish scenery from places that wouldn’t be possible without the assistance of a wetsuit and the children will get an exciting, adrenalin filled adventure trip, which will tire them out nicely – mission accomplished!
Throughout the seasons, the family activities and adventure activities available for families and children do vary. Below is a list of our adventure activities which are available to 18yrs and under.
- River Tay Rafting : Ages 6 yrs upwards (March – October)
- Gorge Walking : Ages 8 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Canyoning : Ages 12 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Adventure Tubing : 12 yrs upwards (April – September)
- Whitewater Tubing : 16 yrs upwards (April – October)
- Quad Biking : 16yrs upwards (All year round)
- Paintball : 12 yrs upwards (All year round)
Looking for an Easter Holiday Family Adventure? Come join us on our River Tay Rafting trip, enjoy the scenic journey down the Tay, with fun & games along the way. Book our Family Rafting Pass, valid for 2 Adults & 2 Kids (under 12) for just £120 – a saving of £60! Just enter code “FAMILY17” on booking to claim this fab family adventure.
Nae Limits will ensure the following on your family activity or adventure activities;
- You have clean, well maintained kit that fits as best as you can get.
- A professional, friendly guide, who is more than qualified to take you out on the river.
- Warm male and female changing rooms, with tea & coffee facilities.
- Transport to and from the Nae Limits Activity Centre so no soggy car seats! (We knew you’d like that one Dad!)
- Small group sizes – not mixed with any stag groups!
- We can arrange packed lunches at an additional cost (Mum another thing ticked off your list)
- Have the peace of mind that you and the kids will have a whale of a time!!
Under 12’s do need to be accompanied by an adult or carry a parental consent form. Ages 16 – 18 can be unaccompanied but must also complete a parental consent form.
In some instances the trip may need to be tailored to your child’s age. Please mention any children on your booking and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email or phone.