To build our team for 2019
We’re rounding up the troops for 2019. There’s lots of exciting new developments and career opportunities here at Nae limits and we need more help. If you think you fit the bill, why not send us your CV and take some time to look over our website and Facebook page to see how we work.
Sales & Admin Assistant – Seasonal
- Start Date: April
- End Date: Mid September
- Hours: 35 hours
- Working Pattern: 5 days to include Saturdays
- Rate of Pay: £15,000 – £17,000 pro rata
- Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
We are looking for a friendly, confident and driven Sales Assistant to head up our small, but extremely fast paced office. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the sales channel from enquiry to delivery. Duties will include answering daily customer enquiries, generating sales, maintaining the booking system as well as meeting & greeting customers front of house. The Sales Assistant will be supported by the Sales & Marketing Manager, however is expected to efficiently manage their own workload. For the correct candidate there will also be opportunities to support the Sales & Marketing Manager with specific marketing campaigns. This is a very fun environment to work in with access to Nae Limits activities.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- First class customer service
- Efficient and thorough, with attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Respond to all customer enquiries via email, telephone and face to face
- Maintain high level of customer service from start to finish for all Nae Limits customers
- Record and nurture all sales leads
- Achieve realistic sales targets
- Completing sales reports
- Managing the booking system
- Communicating with Activities Manager to ensure smooth operating of activities
- Communication with the café re event catering requirements
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery of third party experiences
- Ensure the Activity Centre is kept clean and presentable
- Be accountable for all aspects of your job
The working pattern will be determined by the needs of the business, however the successful candidate will be expected to work Saturdays.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Cafe Assistant and Part-time Staff
Rivers Meet cafe sits within the Nae Limits Activity Centre and caters to activity customers as well as it’s own loyal visitors, A9 commuters and holiday makers. We are recruiting for a Cafe Assistant and also Part-time staff who are keen to work in a busy but fun environment.
Cafe Assistant – Full time seasonal.
We are looking for an outgoing, hard working cafe assistant to join our small, busy team on a full time basis. The ideal applicant will have excellent customer service experience and barista and/or food preparation training is highly desirable. Applicants should be reliable, flexible and willing to work weekends. The position offers a competitive rate of pay and comes with the added bonus of access to Nae Limits activities and other team outings.
Duties: Customer Service, Coffee Making, Food Preparation, Cash Handling, Opening & Closing, General Duties.
For more information and to apply please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
River Guides – Full Time/Weekends – POSITIONS FILLED
End March/April start – Seasonal
deliver fun, professional, memorable and safe trips. A Nae
Limits Adventure Guide will be expected to lead/second
White water rafting trips, Canyon trips, River Tubing and Cliff jumping sessions to all ages. The ability to make dynamic risk assessments, monitor, understand and communicate with an an excellent level with our customers. successful candidates will play an integral part of a professional tight team, ensuring a fast moving activity centre runs smoothly and efficiently.
- First Aid Qualification (min 8 hour)
- BCU/SCA WWSR, Rescue 3 SRT/WRT (or equivalent)
- Minimum Level 1 Raft Guide
- Driving licence
- UKCG Canyon Guide
- SPA training or equivalent
- UKCC/BCU Coach
- 3-5 Star Kayak/Canoe
Rate of pay: £275 – £325 per week (based on 5 days) depending on qualifications and experience.
Activity Manager – Full-time (now filled)
Thank you for all applications, this position has now been filled however please do contact us for any further opportunities as listed above and below.
Media Manager & Photographer
This is a hugely rewarding, fun and enjoyable job. If you have a passion for outdoor photography and can handle computing-based media editing this is an excellent opportunity. The job will involve liaison with customers, pre and post sales, shoot & design of website material and seeking new revenue streams for the business.