At Nae Limits we pride ourselves on attention to health and safety and take our clients’ enjoyment seriously. Many of the environments we explore do present hazardous elements. For the safety of everyone involved we have placed certain restrictions on participants of our activities. These restrictions are detailed in your confirmation email: – Please take note of these restrictions; as we cannot screen every client prior to coming, we rely on honesty.
We reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone who is out with these guidelines. A refund may not be given in such circumstances. It is the organisers’ responsibility to inform their group of these restrictions.
A parental consent form must be completed for anyone under the age of 18 on all Nae Limits activities.
Participants will be asked to sign a risk acceptance form on arrival highlighting medical conditions. Things that may pose a problem are: Pregnancy, Skeletal and Muscular Problems, Heart and Respiratory Problems, Recent Operations. If any of these affect you please phone for advice – Asthma and diabetes do not normally restrict participation. Please bring all medication you require.
PLEASE NOTE – NAE LIMITS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE PARTICIPATION TO CLIENTS THEY BELIEVE TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCHOL OR DRUGS AND IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES NO REFUNDS SHALL BE GIVEN
Finally, please note that minimum numbers are required to run trips. If this number is not achieved 3 days before the trip is due to go-ahead, one of our office staff will contact you to make suitable alternative arrangements.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a deposit of 50% of the total booking fee. The outstanding balance is payable in full 14 days before the date of the activity. Debit card payment or credit card payment (with a 2.5% surcharge) can be made over the phone or online. Please note Nae Limits reserve the right to deduct payment for no shows if not notified out with the 14 day period. Bank transfers can be accepted by payment to: Nae Limits Bank of Scotland, Sort Code: 80-73-31 Account Number: 10218560 Please remember to note your Surname and date of activity as the reference.
- If you Cancel – Deposits will be forfeited upon cancellation. All cancellations and reductions in numbers should be notified as soon as possible by email to email@example.com. Any cancellations within the 14 day period prior to the activity date will result in the group leader being held liable for the full cost of the cancelled activity or reduction.
- If We Cancel or Make Changes – In the event of us having to cancel an activity, a full deposit will be refunded or a free transfer to an alternative date or activity of the same value (where available) offered. Nae limits will not be liable for any loss damage or expense resulting from force majeure or any unforeseen circumstances outside of their control e.g inclement weather or change of venue for safety purposes. Nae limits reserve the right to amend the running order of your activity day should this be necessary to provide the best service possible.
- Insurance and Safety – Nae Limits have full public liability insurance. It is the nature of adventure activities that there will always be some degree of risk. Our insurance does not cover you for inherent risks or client negligence. Whilst not mandatory you may wish to arrange your own personal injury insurance or alternatively contact us for help in arranging cover. For your own safety it is imperative that you abide by the decisions of our guides. We reserve the right to make changes to planned routes and venues as a result of adverse or impending conditions.
- Alcohol and Drugs – Nae Limits also reserves the right to refuse participation to clients that they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and in such circumstances no refunds shall be given.
- Parental Consent – It is a legal requirement for anyone under the age of 18 years to have parental consent. Parental consent forms are available in email format on request or can be downloaded and must be completed prior to joining us on any activity, unless the parent is taking part in the activity with them.
- Transport – Water activities all meet at the Nae Limits Centre in Ballinluig, PH9 0LG. Land activities take place at other centres in the Perthshire area, chosen especially to suit the activity. Unfortunately Nae limits are unable to provide transport to and from activities. Please note carefully the location in your confirmation email and it is your responsibility to ensure that you arrive on time and safely. Although we will always help where possible, Nae Limits will not be responsible for lateness or non arrival due to breakdown, traffic or unplanned timings. If you need assistance, please ask a member of the team as soon as possible.
Please note: Nae Limits acts as agent for several third party principal accommodation and sports service providers. In particular, holiday accommodation, paddle sports, paintball, quad biking, bungee jumping and clay pigeon shooting are provided independently of Nae Limits by fully qualified and insured professionals. For full details please ask one of our representatives on 08450178177.
Nae Limits maintains the privacy of all messages and does not transfer personal information to any third party. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.