Outdoor Adventure & Forest Play
Wee Limits Adventure Academy 2018
* Please note this video shows a mixture of activities offered on the Wee Limits programme, however each day is slightly different, so every activity will not take place on every day – please see below for full programme.
The Wee Limits Adventure Academy is a full day of outdoor adventure from 10am – 4pm for kids aged 6-12. Our Wee Adventurers will journey through Highland Perthshire’s beautiful natural playgrounds of rivers, lochs and forests trying out lots of new adventure activities along the way!
Some of the activities that will be included in our Outdoor Adventure Days are…
White Water Rafting | Gorge Walking | Water Play & Safety | Tree Climbing | Zip Lines | Mountain Biking | Forest Play & Games | Bush-Craft Challenges | Den Building and more…
I booked my son and 3 of his friends into the Wee Adventure Academy day which was a full day event costing £35 per head. It was for my sons birthday and the event lasted all day (10-4pm). The boys were all 9 or 10 years old and they had an absolute blast. They thoroughly enjoyed the rafting and said the instructors were good fun. The hot chocolate afterwards was well received also!! Will definitely return in the near future.
The Wee Limits Summer Holiday Programme begins WC 9th July and runs from 10am – 4pm as follows;
- Monday is the Wee Limits Survival Academy, our original and favourite day with Rafting, Orienteering, Hiking, Shelter building, Fire lighting and Outdoor cooking.
- Tuesday is White Water Safety Day, the kids will learn water safety skills in the morning which we will put to the test in the afternoon.
- Wednesday is our Water Adventure Day, so it’s wetsuits on and out to play. We will run two half day activities; Gorge Walking, Adventure Tubing or Rafting. The morning session starts at 09:30 and the afternoon session at 13:30 with each activity lasting approx 3 hours.
*Mum’s, Dad’s, Aunties, Cousins… you are all welcome to come and join us on Wednesdays for the discounted rate of £40pp per activity!
However please note all adventure days are subject to change if the weather is not in our favour, we may change the location of our adventure or stay indoors for a little while to make sure we have the best adventure day possible! We will be sure to let you know if there are any changes to drop off and pick up points as soon as we can.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2018 – Wee Limits Adventure Academy Bike Camp
We have teamed up with our friends at Progression Bikes to offer a full week of cycling and adventure. Half the day will be spent on the bikes, with a mixture of games to work on balance, gearing and braking, with a gentle/flat cycle along the riverside paths or to the waterfalls. We will look at some trickier bits like roots, downhill sections, rocky stuff, mud and puddles!
The other half of the day will be a mix of bushcraft adventures such as den building, fire lighting and outdoor cooking, rope adventures including tree climbing and zip lining.
The Bike Camp will run WC 6th August, Monday – Friday as follows;
- 09.30 – Meet at Progression Bikes, Dunkeld
- 10.00 – Morning Session of cycling coaching and games
- 12.30 – Lunch back at base or in the park depending on weather
- 13.00 – Afternoon Session of Bushcraft, camp craft, ziplining & games
- 15.00 – Session end and group games
- 15.30 – Day end and collection
NOTE : Morning and afternoon content will be switched for other half of the group. Please specify if you are booking with friends!
The Wee Limits Adventure Days will be interspersed with fun, games and laughter to keep the children engaged and busy, all tired oot for when Mum & Dad pick them up! Only £35pp for a Full Day of Outdoor Adventure & Forest Play!
Receive a 10% Discount when booking multiple days on our Wee Limits Summer Holiday Programme, just enter promo code “WEE10″ on booking.
Parents must complete a parental consent form – download here
Looking for a birthday present for a wee adventurer…how about a Wee Limits Adventure Academy Gift Voucher.