Outdoor Adventure & Forest Play
Wee Limits Adventure Academy 2018
* Please note this video shows a mixture of activities offered on the Wee Limits programme, however each day is slightly different, so every activity will not take place on every day – please see below for full programme.
The Wee Limits Adventure Academy is a full day of outdoor adventure from 10am – 4pm for kids aged 6-12. Our Wee Adventurers will journey through Highland Perthshire’s beautiful natural playgrounds of rivers, lochs and forests trying out lots of new adventure activities along the way!
Some of the activities that will be included in our Outdoor Adventure Days are…
White Water Rafting | Gorge Walking | Water Play & Safety | Tree Climbing | Zip Lines | Mountain Biking | Forest Play & Games | Bush-Craft Challenges | Den Building and more…
The Wee Limits Summer Holiday Programme runs from 10am – 4pm as follows;
- Monday is the Survival Academy with orienteering, hiking, shelter building, fire lighting and outdoor cooking.
- Tuesday is Ropes Academy where we will practise our knot tieing and safety, then put it to the test with tree climbing & zip lining in the forest.
- Wednesday is our White Water Academy, the kids will learn water safey skills then it’s time to hit the rapids of the River Tay!
*Mum’s, Dad’s, Aunties, Cousins… you are all welcome to come and join us in the afternoon for our White Water Rafting trip which will start at 13:30.
However please note all adventure days are subject to change if the weather is not in our favour, we may change the location of our adventure or stay indoors for a little while to make sure we have the best adventure day possible! We will be sure to let you know if there are any changes to drop off and pick up points as soon as we can.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2018 – Wee Limits Adventure Academy Bike Camp
We have teamed up with our friends at Progression Bikes to offer a full week of cycling and adventure. Half the day will be spent on the bikes, with a mixture of games to work on balance, gearing and braking, and a gentle/flat cycle along the riverside paths or to the waterfalls. We will look at some trickier bits like roots, downhill sections, rocky stuff, mud and puddles!
The other half of the day will be a mix of bushcraft adventures such as den building, fire lighting and outdoor cooking, rope adventures including tree climing and zip lining.
The Bike Camp will run WC 6th August, Monday – Friday as follows;
- 09.30 – Meet at Progression Bikes, Dunkeld
- 10.00 – Morning Session of cycling coaching and games
- 12.30 – Lunch back at base or in the park depending on weather
- 13.00 – Afternoon Session of Bushcraft, camp craft, ziplining and games
- 15.00 – Session end and group games
- 15.30 – Day end and collection
NOTE : Morning and afternoon content will be switched for other half of the group. Please specify if you are booking with friends!
The Wee Limits Adventure Days will be interspersed with fun, games and laughter to keep the children engaged and busy, all tired oot for when Mum & Dad pick them up! Only £35pp for a Full Day of Outdoor Adventure & Forest Play!
Receive a 10% Discount when booking multiple days on our Wee Limits Summer Holiday Programme, just enter promo code “WEE10″ on booking.
Parents must complete a parental consent form – download here
We can also now offer Wee Limits Birthday Parties, exclusive half day sessions which can include activities such as fire building, outdoor cooking, den building and tree climbing. Available Sunday – Friday. We are also now pleased to offer catering for your birthday party at our new centre, buffet or BBQ. Please contact us to check availability and discuss your Wee Limits Party.
Looking for a birthday present for a wee adventurer…how about a Wee Limits Adventure Academy Gift Voucher.