The Ultimate Scottish Adventure
A Water Activity and Whisky Distillery Tour & Tasting
White Water Rafting, Canyoning, Gorge Walking or Tubing – the choice is yours?
‘A philosopher is a man who can look at an empty glass with a smile’ – Tommy Dewar.
An Adrenaline Fuelled Adventure Activity & A Whisky Conniseur Tour…and that right there is a braw day oot in Scotland! This is a brilliant experience day for stag & hen groups, corporate team building events, families, couples and individuals.
Your Scottish Adventure Day will run along the lines of the following…
- 09:30 – Water Activity (Choice of White Water Rafting, Canyoning or Tubing)
- 12:30 – Tasty Lunch at Rivers Meet Cafe
- 14:30 – Whiskey Conniseur Tour at the Home of Dewars
- 16:30 – Home Time… or another dram?
All of this for just £90pp!
Water Adventure Activity
The best way to experience Highland Perthshire is in a wetsuit. Kick off your Scottish adventure day with a wee dip in the fresh waters (fully kitted out in the best equipment of course) and work up an apetite for a wee dram o’ whisky (or 5 to be precise). Choose one of our wicked water activities;
River Tay White Water Rafting (Runs all year round)
River Tummel White Water Rafting (Weekends June-September)
Whisky Time – You’ve earned it!
Your Whisky Tour & Tasting will take place at the award winning Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, awarded ‘Best Visitor Attraction’ in the Central, Fife & Tayside Regional Finals of The Scottish Thistle Awards.
* Join us in wishing them the best of luck at the finals in March, which we are also attending, sure we’ll enjoy a few wee drams together 🙂
Take a guided tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery to discover how they make the beautifully balanced single malt at the heart of Dewar’s Scotch. Visit the warehouse to learn more about the angels’ share and the unreasonable commitment to quality – double aging the whisky for a richer, smoother flavour.
Return to the whisky lounge for a comparative whisky tasting of 5 (15ml) whiskies from our portfolio, including a single cask bottling and some of our oldest and finest expressions.
The Connoisseur Tour also includes a whisky tasting from the cask in the warehouse and a complimentary crystal glass to take home – faaaancy!
Also included is the heritage centre offering a unique insight into founders; John Dewar and his sons Tommy and John Alexander.
- Distillery and warehouse tour
- Self guided Heritage Centre experience
- A whisky tasting of 5 samples (15 ml) (over 18s only)
- A tasting from the cask in the warehouse
- Complimentary crystal tasting glass to take home.
- Duration: 2 hours