Gift Experience Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The bearer of this gift voucher is entitled to activities as detailed, redeemable at Nae Limits.
- Gift vouchers can be used as part payment towards an activity but cannot be redeemed in exchange for cash.
- It is the bearers responsibility to ensure the voucher is redeemed and experience completed prior to the voucher expiry date.
- Vouchers will be void if unused after this date unless an extension fee of £20 is paid to extend the voucher for 6 months.
- Gift vouchers will be void if defaced, lost, stolen or altered in any way.
- Nae Limits accept no liability for any cost or expenses incurred if an activity is postponed where the reason for the postponement is beyond our control – ie: inclement weather, health & safety.
- Under 18’s must complete a parental consent form.
- Please check activity restrictions prior to booking your activity.